Thursday, July 28, 2011

Soul Guidance

I made a last minute change to tonight's show from "Natural Hair Care" to "Soul Guidance."  Jennifer wasn't feeling well, so I hosted the show with impromptu soul guidance.

A brief recap of what came through as I channelled information:

  • The mind is the soul. The soul is the mind.
  • At some point in our lives we question life with questions such as "Why me?" "What's going on with my life?"
  • I have discovered that these questions are keys that unlock the journey of self-discovery to our higher consciousness.
  • Shifting consciousness from sleep to awake, from unaware to aware. 
  • Be sure to document your journey through digital media or writing.  But especially, through writing with pen and notebook. 
Check out the broadcast in our archives @ http://blogtalkradio.com/soulsistars or click on the above page "Soul SiSTARS Radio" to listen to the player on the site for the archived show.

Be sure to send questions to Jennifer and I for more Soul Guidance for future shows.  Next week's show is another 2-parter on "Yin/Yang Energies & the Divine Feminine" Thursday 8/4 @ 11pm and Friday 8/5 @ 11pm EST. 

Thank you for tuning in! 

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment