Thursday, November 10, 2011

Updates & 11-11-11 Shifting Gears

Hello all!

Today I started the show for 11/10/11 with some updates. First of all, Jennifer Wardlaw will no longer be a part of the Soul SiSTARS radio show.  She is moving on her path to something different. So let's wish her well and send her lots of light and healing energy as she moves forward on her path.

Today's show was a tricky one because I have studied lots of info on 11-11-11 and what I felt guided to talk about today was more about the angelic perspective of the numbers and the metaphor I believe it stands for.

The Universe is always sending us reminders about where we should be on our individual and collective paths. 

Keep in mind that the number 1 is about oneness, union (unity), and wholeness. From an angelic perspective, 1 or 11 is about paying close attention to our thoughts as they manifest our desires more quickly than ever before as of late.

So when you put all that together it makes for an interesting, yet obvious conclusion.  Find out what I discovered about this 11-11-11 phenomena in the archives of the show.  Click HERE

I will be working on changing the focus somewhat for Soul SiSTARS to more female-related topics and more creativity-related topics as well.  I am embracing this opportunity to do some work to encourage and empower myself and other girls and women to shine their lights in the world.

Please stay tuned for these fun changes to Soul SiSTARS!  In the meantime, I will be back next Thursday @ 9am EST, where my topic will be "Miss Representation."

Peace & many blessings. Thank you for being so supportive of us and walking with us throughout the changes on the show!

ONE love!

No comments:

Post a Comment