Sunday, September 25, 2011

Meditation Music Day

Our show for this past Thursday (9/22) was an excellent meditation music day.  I played two African Drumming Circle mp3s.

In between the songs, I pulled an archangel oracle card by Doreen Virtue, which was Chakra Clearing.  This suggested to get some energy healing work done such as massage, Reiki session, or meditation.

After the second song, I pulled a tarot card for everyone. It was the Page of Cups, which suggested that a message or messages of love would be coming to everyone that day and during the weekend from one or more people.  I also suggested that everyone listening be that person to send a loving message to someone that day. 

Check out the archives to hear the nice music that really make you want to get up and dance a celebration of life and love. 

Tune in next Thursday (9/29/11) at 9am EST, as Jennifer and I will discuss Zen and Inner Alchemy. 

Peace & blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment